Policies and Guidance Documents
- Guidelines for Consumer Advertising of Health Products [2018-01-02] The information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
- Guidance Document - Health Canada and Advertising Preclearance Agencies' Roles Related to Health Product Advertising [2010-12-09]
- Therapeutic Comparative Advertising: Directive and Guidance Document [2005-10-05]
- The Distinction Between Advertising and Other Activities [2005-10-04]
- Principles for Claims Relating to Comparison of Non-therapeutic Aspects of Non-prescription Drug Products [2005-10-04]
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: