Access the Designated Learning Institution Portal
The Designated Learning Institution (DLI) Portal is for post-secondary educational institutions that need to report on the enrolment status of their international students.
All post-secondary DLIs, except for those in Quebec, must use the DLI portal to complete their reports. Reports must be submitted twice a year, in April and November. We’ll email the primary contact at each post-secondary DLI when it’s time to complete and submit a report.
Read the following guides before using the DLI portal:
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with IRCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
Technical difficulties: We upgrade our system on a regular basis and this may cause minor technical issues. If you experience any issues when signing in, clear your browser cache and try again.
If you are still experiencing technical difficulties after clearing your browser cache, email IRCC.IPGDLIlist-ListeEEDOPI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. In your email, include a detailed description of the problem, the steps you have taken and, if possible, a screenshot.
You should receive a response within 10 business days.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: