Pay your fees for a Canadian passport, a travel document or other services

Answer the questions below to get payment instructions.

You can’t pay online for many in-Canada passport services. Confirm your payment options before you pay online.

How to pay your fees


Where is it mailed or picked-up?

A travel document (refugee travel document or certificate of identity)

Travel documents for non-Canadians (certificates of identity and refugee travel documents) are only issued from within Canada.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: