Pay your passport fee ‒ Canadians in the United States
These fees are for Canadian passport applications mailed to the United States, as well as Bermuda, American Samoa, the Midway Islands, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
|5-year adult passport (age 16 or over)
|10-year adult passport (age 16 or over)
|Child passport (0 to 15 years of age)
Additional fees may apply
You may need to pay extra fees on top of the fees above if you need
- to replace a lost or stolen passport
- other administrative services
In most cases, it takes 20 business days to process a passport application.
Additional administrative fee for replacing a valid lost or stolen passport
You must pay this fee if you report a passport as lost or stolen and are applying for a replacement. This fee does not include the cost of new passport.
|Certified true copy of one page of a passport (1 to 3 copies)
Apply by mail
Fill out the payment section on your application form with any of the following:
- a credit card (Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express®)
- an embossed prepaid card that has raised letters or numbers (Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express®)
- a certified cheque or money order (postal or bank)
- in Canadian funds
- with the exact amount
- made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada”
We don’t accept cash or personal cheques.
- Date modified: