Apply for a travel document for non-Canadians: Who can apply

There are 2 types of travel documents for non-Canadians:

The application form is the same for both types of travel documents.

Once we receive your application, we decide

You cannot use these documents to travel to your country of citizenship.

You have to be in Canada to apply for a travel document for you or your child.

Travel documents for children

You may apply for a travel document for a child (under the age of 16) if you are 1 of the following:

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: