Tell us you want to sponsor your parents and grandparents
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring your parents or grandparents.
The online submission form to show your interest closed on February 1, 2018. We are no longer accepting submissions for 2018.
After February 1, we reviewed the submissions and removed duplicate entries. We randomly select and invite potential sponsors to apply to sponsor their parents and grandparents.
We email the randomly selected potential sponsors and invite them to submit a complete application.
Also, we post the selected confirmation numbers on this website. Everyone who submitted an interest to sponsor form got a confirmation number.
Look up your number to see if it’s in the list of numbers that were randomly selected.
If you’re invited to submit a complete application
- You have until the deadline specified in your invitation to send us your complete application package.
- If you don’t send us your application by the specified deadline, you won’t be able to apply again this year.
If you’re not invited to apply
- You’ll have the opportunity to show your interest to sponsor your parents and grandparents again in 2019.
- If you want your parents and grandparents to visit you in Canada for an extended period of time, you also have the option to apply for a super visa.
If you didn’t receive an email
We only send emails to those who are selected. To make sure you don’t miss our email:
- Check the same email account you used on the interest to sponsor form.
- Check the junk mail folder to see if the email from us is there.
If you are unsure if you’re invited to submit a complete application, find out if you were selected.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: