Tell us you want to sponsor your parents and grandparents
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring your parents and grandparents.
The online submission form to show your interest closed at noon EST on February 1, 2018. We are no longer accepting submissions for 2018.
After February 1, we’ll review the submissions and remove duplicate entries. We’ll randomly select and invite potential sponsors to apply to sponsor their parents and grandparents.
We will email the randomly selected potential sponsors and invite them to apply.
Also, we will post the selected confirmation numbers on this website. Everyone who submitted an interest to sponsor form got a confirmation number.
If you’re invited to apply
- You have until the deadline specified in your invitation to send us your complete application package.
- If you don’t send us your application by the specified deadline, you won’t be able to apply again this year.
If you’re not invited to apply
- You’ll have the opportunity to show your interest to sponsor your parents and grandparents again in 2019.
- If you want your parents or grandparents to visit you in Canada for an extended period of time, you also have the option to apply for a super visa.
If you didn’t receive an email
- Make sure to check the same email account you used on the submission form.
- Check the junk mail folder to see if your email from us is there.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: