Immigrate through the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot: Prepare to arrive in Canada

Before you arrive in Canada

We’ll send you general orientation information about what life is like in Canada. This will

Help after you arrive

Once in Canada, there are services offered to new immigrants to help you or your family

Find out what services are available in your area. You can also learn more about starting your life in Canada.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: