Work and travel in Canada with International Experience Canada

Become a candidate in one of the International Experience Canada (IEC) pools, get an invitation to apply, and apply for a work permit.


You need to give your biometrics

In most cases, you must give your biometrics (fingerprints and a photo) after you apply.

Find out who needs to give biometrics, where to give biometrics and how the new application process works.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: