Extend or change your work permit – International Experience Canada

You are temporarily exempt from giving biometrics for your extension application until 2019, when biometrics collection points will be established in Canada.

You can only extend or make changes to your International Experience Canada work permit in very specific situations.

Why are you trying to extend or change your International Experience Canada work permit?

  • Your job has been extended
  • You want to change employers
  • The expiry date on your work permit is wrong
  • You’ve received a new passport
  • You need to remove medical restrictions
  • Other
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: