There are numerous financial services and support options available to help you as a Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) member and your family.
Financial Services and Benefits
Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services (CFMWS) has partnered with the following organizations to provide you and your family with a wide range of financial services and benefits.
- SISIP Financial offers financial counselling and budgeting tools, savings plans and banking, investment options, and insurance and disability plans.
- The Bank of Montreal’s Canadian Defence Community Banking program has information on the banking services available to you and your family.
- The Personal offers home and automobile insurance to serving and retired military members.
- The CFOne Card gives you and your family access to rewards, discounts, and services at various locations.
The following resources may be helpful if you need financial support:
- Support our Troops provides a series of financial support programs for CAF members and their families. These programs include emergency financial assistance, special needs grants, support for the ill and injured, education assistance, the National Summer Camps Program, and community development grants. To learn more, consult Get Support.
- The Royal Canadian Legion offers financial support to serving and retired CAF members and their dependents through the Benevolent Fund. Consult the Financial Assistance webpage to learn more.
Financial Support for Education
There are scholarship and bursary programs available to military family members pursuing a post-secondary education. For more information, consult our educational page.
Employment Opportunities and Support
There are numerous employment opportunities for military family members looking to enter or return to the workforce. For more information, consult Military spouse and partner employment on our website.
Military spouses, common-law partners, and dependent children may be eligible for Employment Insurance following job loss as a result of a military posting. For more information, consult our Employment Insurance available to military families webpage.
We are ready to help.
- Call us toll-free at 1-888-828-3626
- Submit a question or complaint through our secure online form
- Live chat with an agent 8 am to 5 pm ET Monday to Friday
- Book a phone call with an agent
- Email an agent for information or assistance
- Email for general office inquiries
- Email media relations
Office of the Ombudsman
100 Metcalfe Street 12th Floor
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: