DND/CAF Ombudsman Office information
The Office of the Ombudsman was created in 1998 to increase openness and transparency in the Canadian Armed Forces and the Department of National Defence, and to ensure the fair treatment of concerns raised by Canadian Armed Forces members, departmental employees and their families.
We are ready to help.
- Call us toll-free at 1-888-828-3626
- Submit a question or complaint through our secure online form
- Live chat with an agent 8 am to 5 pm ET Monday to Friday
- Book a phone call with an agent
- Email an agent for information or assistance
- Email for general office inquiries
- Email media relations
Office of the Ombudsman
100 Metcalfe Street 12th Floor
- Date modified: