Service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations
Service standards publicly state the level of performance that citizens can reasonably expect to encounter from the Public Health Agency of Canada under normal circumstances.
Timeliness service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations clarify expectations and increase predictability in the federal regulatory system. They benefit the many Canadians, particularly businesses, who must seek permission from the federal government to either conduct a regulated activity or be exempt from it.
The following is a list of categories of our service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations:
Human Pathogens and Toxins
- Service standard for the issuance of a risk group 2 Pathogens and Toxins Licence under the Human Pathogens and Toxins Act
- Service standards for sending out an acknowledgement letter for receipt of a Human Pathogens and Toxin Act security clearance application and the issuance of a Security Clearance
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulation
- The Policy on Regulatory Transparency and Accountability
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: