Acts, regulations and initiatives that inform the Public Health Agency of Canada
The Public Health Agency of Canada assists the Minister of Health in exercising or performing the Minister's powers, duties and functions in relation to public health.
Through the delivery of its legislative and regulatory programs, the Agency is seeking to comply with the Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management.
Here you will find information regarding Acts and Regulations associated with the Public Health Agency of Canada, as well as information on regulatory initiatives, and links to related sites.
What are we doing?
As a department, the Public Health Agency of Canada is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts and Regulations
- Public Health Agency of Canada’s inventory of documents incorporated by reference
- Administrative Burden Baseline
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Service Standards for High-Volume Regulatory Authorizations
- Interpretation Policy
- Departmental Actions to respond to the Red Tape Reduction Commission's Recommendations Report
- Federal Regulatory Review
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Canada website.
- Date modified: