COVID-19 rapid testing and screening in workplaces: Get free rapid tests
On this page
The Government of Canada, some provincial/territorial governments and distribution partners are providing free rapid COVID-19 tests to organizations. These tests are to be used for regular workplace screening of employees.
Businesses and not-for-profit organizations are eligible to apply.
Before you start
You’ll need the:
- name of your organization
- point of contact for your organization
- number of employees you employ in Canada
- provinces and/or territories in which these employees work
Please complete the following form to express your organization’s interest.
Based on your organization’s location and number of employees, we will direct you to the most suitable source of rapid tests:
- directly from the federal government
- through a provincial/territorial government
- via distribution partners, including:
- chambers of commerce
- the Canadian Red Cross
For direct federal delivery, we are currently giving priority to employers with 200 or more employees.
Eligible organizations must agree to the following conditions:
- keep rapid tests and not resell them
- limit use to within Canada
- screen employees according to the guidelines provided by relevant provincial and territorial governments
- demonstrate they are using these tests before further supplies are provided
- collect and report on usage
- COVID-19 testing, screening and contact tracing
- Testing devices for COVID-19
- How businesses and employees can stay safe while operating during COVID-19
- Rapid testing in the workplace: Information for employees (infographic)
- Workplace screening success stories
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: