Free rapid tests for small and medium-sized businesses in Saskatchewan
Thank you for your interest
Based on the information you provided, your organization may be eligible to receive rapid tests from a local pharmacy or your provincial government.
Get rapid tests from a local participating pharmacy:
- Register to get rapid tests from participating neighbourhood pharmacies
- Register to get rapid tests from Shoppers Drug Mart
Find out what pharmacies are participating on our list of pharmacies.
Pharmacy may charge a training and handling fee.
Learn more about what will be required to get test kits.
The Saskatchewan government is also deploying test kits to essential workplaces through their Provincial Antigen Screening Program.
Please note that we may share the information that you provided with the Saskatchewan government and our partners.
- Benefits of workplace testing and screening -
- On board with workplace testing: Henry Mizrahi, Lesters Foods (video)
- On board with workplace testing: Hélène V. Gagnon (CAE Inc.)
- Saskatchewan Test to Protect Program
- How business and employees can stay safe while operating during COVID-19
- Free rapid tests for your employees
- Testing devices for COVID-19
- Off-label advertising and sale of rapid antigen tests under workplace screening program: Interim enforcement approach
- COVID-19 testing, screening and contact tracing
- CCOHS Guidance on Rapid Testing in the Workplace
- CCOHS Infographic: COVID-19 Rapid Testing in the Workplace
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: