Free rapid tests for small and medium sized businesses in Saskatchewan
Thank you for your interest
Based on the information you provided, your organization may be eligible to receive COVID-19 rapid tests from a local pharmacy. Please note that we may share this information with the government and our partners.
You have now completed the intake process, Please choose a provider from the list below to get COVID-19 rapid test kits for your workplace.
Depending on the size of your organization, you can get rapid tests from a local participating pharmacy.
Organizations with 1 to 199 employees can consult our list of participating pharmacies to find a location near you.
Participating pharmacies may charge a training and handling fee of up to $14 per kit.
- Saskatchewan Test to Protect Program
- How business and employees can stay safe while operating during COVID-19
- COVID-19 screening for workplaces: Pharmacies distributing rapid tests to small and medium organizations
- Rapid tests for your employees
- Testing devices for COVID-19
- Extension of interim enforcement approach for federal, provincial and territorial COVID-19 testing initiatives
- COVID-19 testing, screening and contact tracing
- CCOHS Guidance on Rapid Testing in the Workplace
- CCOHS Infographic: COVID-19 Rapid Testing in the Workplace
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: