COVID-19 rapid testing and screening in workplaces: Register to be a test kit distributor (pharmacies)
Pharmacies that are located in Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan that are interested in distributing rapid test kits to small and medium businesses can register to be a distributor. Once you have registered for the initiative, we will add your pharmacy location to the list of participating pharmacies. This information will also be shared with participating small and medium-sized organizations.
To complete the registration process, you will need:
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) T2 notice of assessment
- government-issued identification document (such as a driver’s licence)
- your articles of incorporation
You will also need to accept the terms and conditions.
Due to a technical issue, the sign-up page may not be offered in the language of your choice. The language you will see will be based on your personal device profile language. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience. We are working to resolve this problem as quickly as possible.
Handout for pharmacies
Share with local businesses to encourage them to order rapid COVID-19 tests for use in their workplace screening initiatives.
- About the free rapid antigen test program for pharmacies and distributors
- About the free rapid antigen test program for small and medium-sized organizations
- Testing devices for COVID-19
- Off-label advertising and sale of rapid antigen tests under workplace screening program: Interim enforcement approach
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: