About suicide, prevention, risk factors, how to get help when you or someone you know is in need.
Services and information
Suicide, survivors of suicide, who suicide affects.
If you or someone you know is at risk of suicide, these resources can help.
Suicide rates and populations with higher risk of suicide.
Factors that increase the risk of suicide and those that help prevent it.
What we're doing to better understand and help prevent suicide.
What we are doing
- Invitation to register: Supporting distress centres during the COVID-19 Pandemic link to: Invitation to Register
- The Federal Framework for Suicide Prevention-Progress Report 2018
- The Federal Framework for Suicide Prevention-Progress Report 2016
- Language Matters: Safe Communication for Suicide Prevention
- Working Together to Prevent Suicide in Canada: the Federal Framework for Suicide Prevention
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: