Changing your personal information

Disclaimer: Changes in your work or life situation

This page provides information on how to change your personal information in PeopleSoft (MyGCHR).

On this page

Changing your personal information

To change your name, home address, mailing address, marital status, phone number, emergency contacts, or email address, you can use MyGCHR Self-Service online in PeopleSoft. If this option is not available to you, notify your Human Resources Department in writing of any changes.

Other considerations

Keeping your personal information up-to-date helps to ensure pay and tax information is issued accurately and in a timely manner.

If you have changes, there are a number of other items you may need to update:

Direct deposit

Direct deposit of all regular salary and supplementary payments is mandatory for all public service employees.

To change your direct deposit information use Phoenix self-service. If you do not have access to Phoenix, send a completed direct deposit enrolment request (accessible only on the Government of Canada network) to the Pay Centre along with the completed pay action request form.

When submitting the PAR, select the following:

If you redirect your pay to a different financial institution, it is important that you do not close your current bank account until you have verified that your pay has been deposited in your new account.

Page details

Date modified: