Top 10 action items from the 2018 consultations
- Sign-up to receive an email confirmation when the CRA receives a document or a payment.
- Upload up to 10 documents at once in the Submit documents online service.
- A new “Pay” button in the online portals will allow businesses to pay outstanding balances with the click of a button.
- Expand the Liaison Officer service to incorporated businesses.
- Represent a Client will be available for estate accounts.
- The Dedicated Telephone Service for tax preparers is becoming a permanent program.
- Business owners and their representatives will be able to print certain types of remittance vouchers.
- Create a new Canada.ca page that lists all CRA services available for businesses.
- Correspondence about objections will be available in the CRA’s online portals.
- Businesses will be able to watch new informational videos related to taxpayer relief and objections.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.
- Date modified: