How to make a payment to the Canada Revenue Agency

There are many ways you can make a payment to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA):

Can’t pay in full? The CRA can help you

If you owe money to the CRA but you can’t pay the full amount now, the CRA can work with you to set up a payment arrangement. This arrangement lets you make smaller payments over time until you’ve paid your entire debt, including interest. To make a payment arrangement for you or your business, learn about paying by pre-authorized debit or contact the CRA.

In certain circumstances, the CRA may be able to cancel, waive, or reduce the amount of interest you owe.




Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: