When you owe money – collections at the CRA

We're reaching out to taxpayers

As of September 2020, you may receive a phone call or letter from the CRA about your existing debt. The CRA will reconnect with taxpayers to re-evaluate their financial situation and agree to a payment arrangement, where possible. No legal actions will be taken at this time.

Get help with your payment obligations. Find out what to do if you have debt with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: