Other qualified donees listings
The Canada Revenue Agency maintains the following lists of qualified donees. Use the lists to confirm whether an organization can issue official donation receipts and is eligible to receive gifts from registered charities.
While Her Majesty in right of Canada, a province, or a territory, and the United Nations and its agencies are also qualified donees, they do not have to be included on our listings to be recognized as such.
- Lists of registered Canadian amateur athletic associations
- List of registered journalism organizations
- List of Municipalities
- List of municipal or public bodies performing a function of government in Canada
- List of registered universities outside Canada
- List of registered foreign charities that have received a gift from Her Majesty in right of Canada
- List of low-cost housing corporations for the aged
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: