My Business Account
COVID-19: Important updates
- Eligible employed and self-employed individuals who are affected by COVID-19 and do not qualify for Employment Insurance (EI) benefits can apply for the Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB).
- Eligible employed and self-employed individuals unable to work due to being sick from COVID-19 can apply for the Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB).
- Eligible individuals caring for a child or a family member can apply for the Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB).
- Before you apply for the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS), use the online calculator or the calculation spreadsheet to find out how much you can qualify for.
- Eligible businesses, non profits, and charities can apply for the Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS) to cover part of their commercial rent and property expenses.
Employees and representatives can access an account on behalf of their employer or business clients. See Represent a Client.
Business owners (including partners, directors, and officers) can access their GST/HST, payroll, corporation income taxes, excise taxes, excise duties and other levies accounts online. What can I do on My Business Account?
Choose from one of two ways to access My Business Account:
Option 1 – Using one of our Sign-In Partners
Log in or register with the same sign-in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
View list of Sign-In Partners
To access GST/HST accounts that are administered by Revenu Québec, visit Revenu Québec's website.
For information on payment methods, go to Make a payment. You can also set up a payment plan through My Business Account.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: