GST190 GST/HST New Housing Rebate Application for Houses Purchased from a Builder

Fill out this form to claim your GST/HST new housing rebate, if you bought a new house (including a residential condominium unit or a duplex) or a share of the capital stock of a co-operative housing corporation (co-op). The house must be the primary place of residence for you or a relation and is not intended as a rental property.

Ways to get the form

Page details

Date modified: