RC161 Authorization for Parliamentarians

Notice to the reader

This form is used only for processing correspondence sent to the minister on your behalf by a parliamentarian (your member of Parliament [M.P.] or a senator). The Canada Revenue Agency cannot release your confidential information to an M.P, a senator, or their staff without your authorization. You can complete this form and send it to a parliamentarian with your request for help in resolving a problem. To contact the minister, please see Office of the Minister of National Revenue.

For best results, download and open this form in Adobe Reader. See General information for details.

You can view this form in:

PDF rc161-17e.pdf (28 KB)
PDF fillable/saveable rc161-fill-17e.pdf (133 KB)

Last update: 2017-01-19

This document is only available in electronic format.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Privacy statement

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: