T2220 Transfer from an RRSP, RRIF, PRPP or SPP to Another RRSP, RRIF, PRPP or SPP on Breakdown of Marriage or Common-law Partnership

This form is used to directly transfer all or part of an annuitant's RRSP or RRIF, to the RRSP or RRIF of the annuitant's current or former spouse or common-law partner in specific situations.

Ways to get the form

Page details

Date modified: