Self employed Business, Professional, Commission, Farming, and Fishing Income: Table of Contents
T4002(E) Rev. 17
If you are blind or partially sighted, you can get our publications in braille, large print, etext, or MP3 by going to About multiple formats. You can also get our publications and your personalized correspondence in these formats by calling 1-800-959-5525.
Unless otherwise noted, all legislative references are to the Income Tax Act and the Income Tax Regulations.
This guide uses plain language to explain the most common tax situations. It is provided for information only and does not replace the law. If you need help after you read this guide, call our Business Enquiries line at 1‑800‑959‑5525.
Table of contents
- Is this guide for you?
- What's new for 2017?
- Chapter 1 – General information
- Chapter 2 – Income
- Chapter 3 – Expenses
- Chapter 4 – Capital cost allowance
- Chapter 5 – Eligible capital expenditures
- Chapter 6 – Losses
- Chapter 7 – Capital gains
- Capital cost allowance (CCA) rates
- How to calculate the mandatory inventory adjustment (MIA)
- Appendix – Industry codes
- Online services
- For more information
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: