Order remittance vouchers or payment forms
A remittance voucher is a slip that provides Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) specific account information and has to accompany your payments. A payment form is a document that provides a format or guidance on how to calculate an amount.
You can now print your own personalized remittance voucher to make a payment to the CRA at your financial institution, Canada Post retail outlet, or by mail.
Click on a link below, when the 'PDF fillable/saveable' link displays, right click and choose ‘save target as’. Once the remittance voucher is saved on your computer, you will be able to fill in the required details to personalize and then print your voucher.
- T7DR: for individuals to make an amount owing payment.
- INNS3: for individuals to make an instalment payment.
The above self printable remittance vouchers are intended for individuals and not businesses.
The remittance vouchers and payment forms listed below can only be ordered as they require magnetic ink. Financial institutions will not accept photocopies (except for the two self printable remittance vouchers above).
List of remittance vouchers and payment forms you can order
- GST34-2, Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax Return for Registrants - personalized
- GST34-3, Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) Electronic Filing Information, for TELEFILE and NETFILE clients - personalized
- GST62, Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) Return - (Non-personalized)-Internet only version
- GST62-1, Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) Return (Non-personalized) (SUMMERSIDE)
- GST62-5, Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) Return (Non-personalized) (SUDBURY)
- GT16, Remittance voucher - personalized
- INNS3, Instalment Remittance Voucher - personalized
- NR75, Non-Resident Tax - Account Information - personalized
- NR76, Non-Resident Tax - Statement of Account - personalized
- NR81, Non-Resident Tax - Notice of Assessment - personalized
- NR82, Non-Resident Tax - Notice of Reassessment - personalized
- NR83, Non-Resident Tax - Notice of Collection - personalized
- NR92, Non-Resident Tax Arrears Remittance Voucher - personalized
- NR93, Non-Resident Tax Remittance Voucher - personalized
- PD7A, Remittance Voucher - Statement of Account for Current Source Deductions - personalized
- PD7A-RB, Remittance Voucher (Twice Monthly) - statement of account for current source deductions, booklet for accelerated remitter - personalized
- PD7A(TM), Remittance Voucher (Twice Monthly) - statement of account for current source deductions, accelerated remitter - personalized
- RC103, Third Party Remittance Voucher - personalized
- RC107, Remittance Voucher for Current Source Deductions - (Non-personalized)
- RC158, Remittance Voucher - Payment on Filing - personalized
- RC159, Remittance Voucher - Amount Owing - personalized
- RC160, Remittance Voucher - Interim Payments - personalized
- RC177, Remittance Voucher - Balance Due - personalized
- T7DR, Remittance Voucher - personalized
- T901, Remittance Voucher- personalized
- T1191, Business Remittance - Amounts Owing - personalized
- T1224, Trust Notice of Assessment - personalized
- T1227, Trust Notice of Reassessment - personalized
If you need to keep a copy of your GST/HST return calculations for record purposes, you can use the printer-friendly version of the Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) Return Working Copy.
How long it will take to receive your remittance vouchers or payment forms
Once an order is placed, online or by phone, it takes approximately 5 to 10 business days for you to receive it by mail.
How to order
Orders can be made online through the following portals:
- Business owners: Use My Business Account.
- Business employees and representatives: Use Represent a Client.
- Individuals: Use My Account.
You can only order the following remittance vouchers by phone:
- Payroll (RP)
- Charities (RR)
- Information returns (RZ)
- Remittance vouchers for a non-resident account
See "Other ways to order" below.
Other ways to order
- Businesses: 1-800-959-5525
- Individuals: 1-800-959-8281
- Softwood lumber: 1-800-935-0313
- Excise and other levies: 1-800-959-5525
- TIPS: 1-800-267-6999
- Non-residents withholding tax (Part XIII):
- 1-855-284-5946 (Calling from within Canada or the United States)
- 1-613-940-8400 (Calling from outside Canada or the United States)
Other payment forms you can order
Workers’ Compensation Board of Nova Scotia forms:
- W1, Payroll and Contract Labour Report, statement of account – personalized
- W1-B, Statement of Account - non-personalized
- W1-RB, Nova Scotia Workers' Compensation Board Remittance Booklet
Order by contacting the Workers' Compensation Board of Nova Scotia.
Financial institution tags:
- RC78-31, Financial Institution Shipping Label – GST/HST/TAX/CUSTOMS/EXCISE (Winnipeg)
Order by calling 1-800-959-5525.
Help to complete your remittance vouchers
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: