Order remittance vouchers or payment forms
A remittance voucher is a slip that provides payment allocation information, and should accompany your payments. A payment form is a form that provides a format or guidance on how to calculate an amount.
The vouchers and forms listed below can only be ordered. They are not available for download and print because they are produced using magnetic ink. Financial institutions will not accept photocopies.
List of remittance vouchers and payment forms you can order
- GST34-2, Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax Return for Registrants - personalized
- GST34-3, Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) Electronic Filing Information, for TELEFILE and NETFILE clients - personalized
- GST62, Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) Return - (Non-personalized)-Internet only version
- GST62-1, Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) Return (Non-personalized) (SUMMERSIDE)
- GST62-5, Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) Return (Non-personalized) (SUDBURY)
- GT16, Remittance voucher - personalized
- INNS3, Instalment Remittance Voucher - personalized
- NR75, Non-Resident Tax - Account Information - personalized
- NR76, Non-Resident Tax - Statement of Account - personalized
- NR81, Non-Resident Tax - Notice of Assessment - personalized
- NR82, Non-Resident Tax - Notice of Reassessment - personalized
- NR83, Non-Resident Tax - Notice of Collection - personalized
- NR92, Non-Resident Tax Remittance Voucher - personalized
- NR93, Non-Resident Tax Remittance Voucher - personalized
- PD7A, Remittance Form Voucher - Statement of Account for Current Source Deductions - personalized
- PD7A-RB, Remittance Form (Twice Monthly) - statement of account for current source deductions, booklet for accelerated remitter - personalized
- PD7A(TM), Remittance Form (Twice Monthly) - statement of account for current source deductions, accelerated remitter - personalized
- RC103, Third Party Remittance Voucher - personalized
- RC107, Remittance Voucher for Current Source Deductions - (Non-personalized)
- RC158, Remittance Voucher - Payment on Filing - personalized
- RC159, Remittance Voucher - Amount Owing - personalized
- RC160, Remittance Voucher - Interim Payments - personalized
- RC177, Remittance Voucher - Balance Due - personalized
- T7DR, Remittance Voucher - personalized
- T901, Remittance Voucher- personalized
- T1191, Business Remittance - Amounts Owing - personalized
- T1224, Trust Notice of Assessment - personalized
- T1227, Trust Notice of Reassessment - personalized
If you need to keep a copy of your GST/HST return calculations for record purposes, you can use the printer-friendly version of the Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) Return Working Copy.
How long it will take to receive an order
Once an order is placed it takes approximately 5 to 10 business days for you to receive it by mail.
How to order
- Business owners: Use My Business Account.
- Business employees and representatives: Use Represent a Client.
- Individuals: Use My Account.
You cannot order the followling types of remittance vouchers online:
- Payroll (RP)
- Charities (RR)
- Information returns (RZ)
- Remittance vouchers for a non-resident account
See "Other ways to order" below.
Other ways to order
- Businesses: 1-800-959-5525
- Individuals: 1-800-959-8281
- Softwood lumber: 1-800-935-0313
- Excise and other levies: 1-800-959-5525
- TIPS: 1-800-267-6999
- Non-residents withholding tax (Part XIII):
- Calling from within Canada of the United States: 1-855-284-5946
- Calling from outside Canada or the United States: 613-940-8499
Help with remittance vouchers
Other payment forms you can order
Workers’ Compensation Board of Nova Scotia forms:
- W1, Payroll and Contract Labour Report, statement of account -personalized
- W1-B, Statement of Account - non-personalized
- W1-RB, Nova Scotia Workers' Compensation Board Remittance Booklet
Order by contacting the Workers' Compensation Board of Nova Scotia.
Financial institution tags:
- RC78-31, Financial Institution Shipping Label – GST/HST/TAX/CUSTOMS/EXCISE (Winnipeg)
Order by calling 1-800-959-5525.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: