Claim the SR&ED investment tax credit

Learn how to claim the Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) investment tax credit (ITC)s, including information on linking your eligible work to the expenditures you can claim, grouping your work into SR&ED projects, and separating your eligible work from your other business activities.

If you are not sure if you can claim the SR&ED ITC, find out if you’re eligible for SR&ED.

To find out what your business could claim from the program, see How your business can benefit.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Date modified: