T5 slip

Use this slip to report the various types of investment income that residents of Canada have to report on their income tax and benefit returns. Do not report investment income paid to non-residents of Canada on a T5 slip. For information about payments to non-residents, see Payments to non-residents of Canada.

You can get a PDF or PDF fillable/saveable version of the Form T5, Statement of Investment Income slip.

T5 slip image
T5 slip

Customized T5 slips

For those who fill out a large number of slips, we accept certain slips other than our own. To ensure accuracy, follow the guidelines for the production of customized forms or see Information Circular IC97-2R19, Customized Forms.

Services and information

Page details

Date modified: