Receiving payroll correspondence from the CRA

Once the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) receives your information returns, they will send you correspondence if either:

  • The CRA owes you a refund or rebate
  • Your amount owing is more than the payment you made

The CRA may also send you other types of correspondence (for example, a Pensionable and Insurable Earnings Review notice) depending on the situation.


Page details

Date modified: