Update your CRA information: Change your name

If you change your name, tell the Canada Revenue Agency as soon as possible. 

Change your:

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: