Common deductions and credits for students
Most common types of deductions and credits that may be claimed by students.
- Line 323 - Your tuition, education, and textbook amounts
What you need to know before you transfer or claim a credit for your tuition, education, and textbook amounts.
- Line 319 - Interest paid on your student loans
You may be able to claim an amount for interest paid on your student loans.
- Line 219 - Moving expenses
You may be able to deduct moving expenses if you move to continue your studies or for employment.
- Line 214 - Child care expenses
You may be able to deduct amounts that you have paid for child care.
- Line 364 - Public transit amount
Eligible amounts for public transit passes.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: