Canada Pension Plan (CPP) contributions for CPP working beneficiaries
You are a CPP working beneficiary if you meet all of the following conditions:
- You are 60 to 70 years of age.
- You are receiving a CPP or Quebec Pension Plan (QPP) retirement benefit.
- You have employment and/or self-employment income.
Forms and publications
- CPT30, Election to Stop Contributing to the Canada Pension Plan, or Revocation of a Prior Election
- Schedule 8 - Canada Pension Plan Contributions and Overpayment for 2018 - Common to all EXCEPT for Quebec
- Schedule 8 - Quebec Pension Plan Contributions for 2018 - For Quebec only
- RC381, Inter-Provincial Calculation for CPP and QPP Contributions and Overpayments for 2018
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: