Canada Student Grant for Services and Equipment for Students with Permanent Disabilities
If you need education-related services or equipment, apply for the Canada Student Grant for Services and Equipment for Students with Permanent Disabilities. You can apply at the same time as you apply for student aid with your province or territory.
You are eligible for this grant if you apply and:
- have a financial need
- are a student in a qualified program at a designated school
- are a student with a permanent disability
- include as proof of your disability:
- a medical certificate
- a psycho-educational assessment, or
- documents that show you have received federal or provincial permanent disability assistance
- send written confirmation from a qualified person, that you need education-related services or equipment
- send written confirmation of the cost of equipment and services
How much you could receive
You could receive up to $20,000 per school year. The school year runs from August 1 to July 31.
Apply for student aid with your province or territory.
Related services and information
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: