Canada Student Grants and Loans – Apply with your province or territory
Go to your province or territory to:
- find out if you're eligible for student grants and loans
- know how much you could get
- apply for student grants and loans
Provincial and territorial student aid offices
- Alberta Student Aid
- British Columbia Student Aid
- Manitoba Student Aid
- New Brunswick Student Financial Services
- Newfoundland and Labrador Student Aid
- Northwest Territories Student Financial Assistance
- Nova Scotia Student Assistance
- Nunavut Student Funding
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Prince Edward Island Student Financial Services
- Quebec Student Financial Aid
- Saskatchewan Student Loans
- Yukon Student Financial Assistance
After you apply, your provincial or territorial student aid service will be in touch with you for the steps that will follow.
Apply for part-time student grants and loans
To apply for part-time student aid in Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador or Yukon you will need to submit the following form.
For all other provinces or territory, visit their website to submit an application.
Confirm your enrolment
In order to receive your grant and/or loan money, you or your school will need to confirm that you are enrolled. Log in to your secure National Student Loans Service Centre account to confirm your enrolment.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: