Canada Student Grants and Loans – Apply with your province or territory

From: Employment and Social Development Canada

Go to the student grants and loans service of your province to:

Provincial and territorial student aid offices

After you apply, your provincial or territorial student aid service will be in touch with you for the steps that will follow.

If you can’t complete your Part-Time Canada Student Loan and Grant documents online

You will need to submit the following documents through Canada Post:

  • Completed and signed Loan Agreement and Certificate of Eligibility
  • A void cheque or enter your banking information
  • A copy of both sides of a valid government issued photo identification, such as:
    • a driver's licence
    • a Canadian passport
    • a provincially/territorially issued identification card with a photo
    • a Permanent Resident card
    • a Certificate of Indian Status with photo; or
    • a federal or provincial/territorial employee identification card
  • A copy of both sides of a document confirming your Social Insurance Number (SIN) such as:
    • a SIN card; or
    • a confirmation of Social Insurance Number from Service Canada

In order to receive your loan and/or grant money, you or your school will need to confirm that you are enrolled.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: