Contact Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Service changes due to COVID-19
We urge you not to visit Service Canada Centres unless absolutely necessary.
Ask us to help you with the following programs by using eServiceCanada:
- Employment Insurance (EI)
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) benefits
- Social Insurance Numbers (SIN)
- immediate request for a Passport Service
- Veterans Affairs Canada Services
We will call you back within 2 business days.
ESDC is committed to improving services for Canadians by working with partners to provide a single point of access to the full range of government services and benefits that Canadians want and need.
Find an office
Resources for employees
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: