Review of Environmental and Regulatory Processes
Update on the Review of Environmental and Regulatory Processes
The Government of Canada released a discussion paper that outlines its proposed approach to environmental and regulatory processes.
Canadians were invited to share their views on the discussion paper during a public comment period that was held from June 29 to August 28, 2017.
This discussion paper was informed by extensive public consultations, Expert Panel reports and Parliamentary studies over the past 12 months.
The feedback gathered on the discussion paper from Canadians, as well as input from Indigenous groups and stakeholders, will help inform potential legislative, regulatory and policy changes.
- August 8, 2017 — Review of the Navigation Protection Act: Supplementary papers on Navigation Protection proposals available
- July 25, 2017 — Fish Habitat Protection: Government of Canada seeking further views from Canadians on protecting fish and fish habitat
- June 29, 2017 — Government of Canada: Discussion Paper Released on Review of Environmental and Regulatory Processes
- June 20, 2017 — Review of the Navigation Protection Act: Government Response now available
- May 15, 2017 — National Energy Board Modernization: National Energy Board Modernization Expert Panel Delivers Report
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: