Canada’s opioid crisis
Learn about opioids and the health risks.
Good Samaritan law
If you witness an opioid overdose, call, stay and help. The Good Samaritan law can protect you from simple drug possession charges.
Find information about
- Updated Numbers on Opioid-Related Overdose Deaths in Canada
- The governments of Canada and Nova Scotia work together to increase access to treatment options for people with substance use disorder
- Health Canada announces proposed additional restrictions on marketing of opioids
- The governments of Canada and Prince Edward Island increase access to treatment options for people with substance use disorders
- Governments of Canada and Ontario Sign Agreements to Improve Health Care and Services for Substance Use Disorder
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: