Canada’s opioid crisis
Learn about opioids and the health risks.
Opioid awareness campaign
Find information about
Initiative aimed to engage teens and young adults on the facts about opioids.
We are working with provinces, territories and other partners to take a collaborative approach to the crisis.
Find requirements, guidance, locations.
- The Daily: Drug overdose crisis: Socioeconomic characteristics of those dying of illicit drug overdoses in British Columbia, 2011 to 2016
- The governments of Canada and Saskatchewan improve access to treatment for people with substance use disorders
- The governments of Canada and British Columbia are providing more than $71.7 million in innovative treatment options for people with substance use disorders
- Strengthening Canada's approach to substance use issues
- Opioid Symposium—taking stock and moving forward
- National report: Apparent opioid-related deaths in Canada (released September 2018)
- National report: Apparent opioid-related deaths in Canada (released June 2018)
- Pan-Canadian Trends in the Prescribing of Opioids and Benzodiazepines, 2012-2017
- Assessment of the Impact of the Ontario Fentanyl Patch-for-Patch Return Program
- National report: Apparent opioid-related deaths in Canada (released March 2018)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: