Help stop opioid overdoses
Opioids are drugs that include prescribed pain relievers and illegal heroin and fentanyl. Misuse may lead to addiction, overdose and death.
Information and services
- The Government of Canada invests in lifesaving opioids research
- Statement from the Co-Chairs of the Federal, Provincial and Territorial Special Advisory Committee on the Epidemic of Opioid Overdoses
- $5M will also be given to Manitoba for targeted health issues – including responding to the opioid crisis.
- Consultation: Regulations for reference standards under the CDSA
- Consultation: Non-prescription availability of low-dose codeine products
Join the conversation
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: