Survivors and dependants of the public service pension plan
Find out about your pension benefits as the survivor or dependant of a deceased public service pension plan member.
Services and information
Learn about the types of pension benefits available, who may be eligible, and how to apply for the benefits.
Find out if your pension benefits are affected if you live outside of Canada.
Find out if your pension benefits are affected if you have a new spouse or common-law partner.
As the survivor of a public service pension plan member, review what happens to your pension benefits after your death.
Access information about your pension payments.
Information on the most current indexing rate used to calculate annual pension increases.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Public Service Superannuation Act
- Supplementary Retirement Benefits Act
- Pension Benefits Division Act
News and announcements
- Information notice: Enhancements to the Canada Pension Plan
- Avoid payment delays with direct deposit
- Your 2015 pension and insurance benefits statement
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: