Copyright policy publications
The Government of Canada commissions studies to deepen understanding of copyright and the issues emerging in the evolving digital world. Note that these studies do not necessarily reflect the Government of Canada's position on the subjects addressed, but represent the views of their authors.
- Study on the economic impacts of music streaming platforms on Canadian creators
Report prepared by Wall Communications Inc.
- Copyright Literacy Experiment
Report prepared by Mary Parker Follett
- Literature review on the Canadian art market and the socio-economic conditions of the visual arts market
Report prepared by Christine Blais, Doctoral Candidate in Art History and Market Studies
- Creators’ remuneration, livelihood strategies, and use of copyright
Report prepared by Cameron D. Norman PhD, MDes CE, Principal CENSE Research + Design
- Digital licensing design camp
Report prepared by MaRS Solutions Lab and Agence Projektae
- Examination of the "follow-the-money" approach to copyright piracy reduction
Report prepared by Circum Network Inc.
- Best Practices in administrative decision-making: Viewing the Copyright Board of Canada in a comparative light
Report prepared by Paul Daly
- IP Osgoode orphan works hackathon: Final report (abridged version)
Report prepared by Giuseppina D'Agostino and Margaret Hagan
- Canada's Copyright Tariff Setting Process: An Empirical Review (PDF version)
Report prepared by Jeremy de Beer
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: