Defence Team News - March 29, 2022
Now on the Maple Leaf
COVID-19: You are encouraged to visit the Defence Team COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members. You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Don’t miss the Health Services Virtual Career Fair!
- Here are the CANFORGENs published during the last two weeks
Defence Team News – March 23, 2022
The Maple Leaf
Canadian Military Journal – Vol. 22 No. 2 Spring 2022
- Defence Minister Anand reiterates Government of Canada’s commitment to apologize and honour No. 2 Construction Battalion’s service to Canada during the First World War
Mental health and wellness
Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
"The Torch", the CAF’s Self-Development Learning Hub, has new content every Tuesday afternoon. Check it out, save the link, and come back next week - remember ‘Torch Tuesday’.
- Discovering Cyber Security (S035)
- Navigating the Work Place Harassment and Violence Prevention Regulations
In case you missed it
If you have any issues accessing the links above, please try again at another time as we have been experiencing intermittent server issues due to high demand following the distribution of our messages.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: