Apply for military housing: Step 3. What you need before you start

3. What you need before you start

If you are a Canadian Armed Forces member, your application for military housing must include a copy of your posting message. If your posting message is dated by more than a year, a confirmation from your Unit Record Office or your Orderly Room.

If you are Priority 3 applicant, you will need your Personnel Record Identifier or your Social Insurance Number to complete your application.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: