Book 1: Ministerial Portfolio Overview
Table of contents
Dear Minister: A letter to an old friend on being a successful minister
A letter from The Honourable Gordon Osbaldeston, P.C., O.C, written to a friend providing guidance and advice on being a successful Minister.
- Early decisions for the Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Disability Inclusion
- Early decisions for the Minister of Families, Children and Social Development
- Early decisions for the Minister of Labour
- Early decisions for the Minister of Seniors
ESDC departmental 101
Overview of the department – who we are, what we do, and who we serve.
Eight infographics have been developed to provide a visual depiction of ESDC and the environment in which we operate.
- ESDC 101
- Modernizing services for Canadians
- Well-being 101
- Supporting well-being
- The changing nature of work
- The evolving Canadian workplace
- Addressing labour shortages
- Supporting lifelong learning
- Legislation under the purview of the Minister of Labour
- Industries under Federal Jurisdiction
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: