11.3.6 Assessing your financial professional
- 11.3.1 Professional advice
- 11.3.2 What kind of financial help do I need?
- 11.3.3 Video: Choosing a financial planner
- 11.3.4 Find the right financial professional
- 11.3.5 Working with your financial professional
- 11.3.6 Assessing your financial professional
- 11.3.7 Changing financial professionals
- 11.3.8 Summary of key messages
You can use the checklist below to review the advice you get from your financial professional and your relationship with her or him.
Ensure that the professional you are working with still meets your investor needs.
Remember: the decisions that you make with a financial professional are your responsibility. While most financial professionals work with their clients' best interests in mind, it's important that you do your homework, and are comfortable with any changes to your investment or financial plan and your investments.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: