Market data for cannabis plants
- Unfinished inventory
- Cannabis held in stock by a cultivator or processor that is not packaged, labelled, and ready for sale.
- Finished inventory
- Cannabis held in stock by a cultivator, processor, distributor, or retailer that is packaged, labelled, and ready for sale.
- Sales (medical)
- Cannabis products sold directly to medical clients by holders of a federal licence for medical sales.
- Sales (non-medical)
- Cannabis products sold directly in the Canadian retail market (either online or in-person) for non-medical purposes by a provincially or territorially authorized distributor or retailer.
- Unfinished production
- The quantity of cannabis added to the unfinished inventory from activities conducted onsite by cultivators and/or processors during the reporting period.
- Finished production
- The quantity of cannabis packaged and added to the finished inventory during the reporting period.
Cannabis plants data
|Oct. 2018||Nov. 2018||Dec. 2018||Jan. 2019||Feb. 2019||Mar. 2019|
|Finished inventory - federal licence holders||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Finished inventory - provincial distributors and retailers||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Note: Unfinished plants include all plants in inventory held by a licenced cultivator or processor that are not packaged and ready for sale. This includes plants used for the production of dried cannabis and cannabis oil.|
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: