Access the Provincial and Territorial Public Health Authority Portal
This portal allows recognized provincial and territorial public health authorities (PTPHAs) to communicate with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) electronically.
Through the portal, IRCC will notify PTPHAs when a foreign national who must report for medical surveillance lands in Canada. PTPHAs can use the portal to
- search and review medical surveillance information
- exchange medical documents with IRCC
- submit compliance status reports
IRCC must approve PTPHAs before they can use the portal.
If you’re using the portal for the first time
Email the Public Health Liaison team at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
- for approval to use the portal
- to get your sign-in information
You must use an electronic credential to access the portal. This electronic credential can be a GCKey or a Sign-In Partner.
This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. Tuesday, December 5, 2023 Eastern time, in order to perform system maintenance.
Use a Sign-In Partner
- Use the same sign-in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- None of your information will be shared with IRCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner.
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
We require multi-factor authentication for GCKey as of July 31, 2023
Since July 31, 2023, you need to set up multi-factor authentication if you’re
- creating an account using GCKey
- using GCKey to sign in to an existing account
Multi-factor authentication helps protect your identity and personal information when you access your account.
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
You need a different GCKey for each portal to avoid issues with your account.
If you already have a GCKey for another portal (like the Employer Portal), create a new one to sign in to the PTPHA Portal.
Thank you for your feedback
- Date modified: