Access the Provincial and Territorial Public Health Authority Portal
This portal allows recognized provincial and territorial public health authorities (PTPHA) to communicate with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) electronically.
Through the portal, IRCC will notify the PTPHAs when a foreign national who must report for medical surveillance lands in Canada. PTPHAs can use the portal to:
- search and review medical surveillance information,
- exchange medical documents with IRCC, and
- submit compliance status reports.
PTPHAs must be approved by IRCC before they can use the portal.
IRCC requires the use of an electronic credential to access the portal. This electronic credential can be a GCKey or a Sign-In Partner (SecureKey Concierge).
Online applications: After we receive your application, it may take up to 5 days for you to see it in your account. We are working to make this wait time shorter. If your application does not appear after 5 days, contact us and report a technical problem. This issue will not delay processing of your application.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with IRCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- Choice Rewards MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
Warning: Do not use the same GC key to access other portals, such as the Employer Portal. If you use the same GC key for other portals, you will jeopardize your account(s).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: