Sign in to your IRCC secure account
For supported applications, you can use this account to
- start an application
- submit and pay for your application
- get messages related to your application
- check the status of your application
- update your information
Not every application type is available in the IRCC secure account. To find out if you can use this account, check the instructions for your application.
Delays with the status of your medical exam results
If we asked you for a medical exam after you applied
You may not see the status of your results updated right away.
- Your results usually show up in your account within 30 days of the date you booked your exam.
- It may take longer (for example, if we need more information from you).
If you got your medical exam before you applied (upfront medical exam)
You may not see the status of your results updated in your account until we finish processing your immigration application. We need time to
- process your application
- link the results to your application
If we ask or if a panel physician asks you for additional medical information, tests or treatment
To avoid more delays, you must
- go back to see the physician
- complete the requirement before we can assess your medical exam
Don’t complete a new medical exam unless we instruct you to do so.
Your panel physician can explain how long it will take to complete additional testing or treatment.
Option 1: GCKey
Sign in with your GCKey user ID and password.
Option 2: Sign-In Partner
Sign in with your online Canadian banking information if you have an existing account with 1 of our partners.
Don’t have an account?
Thank you for your feedback
- Date modified: