Tell us your Canadian address

You can tell us your Canadian address within 180 days of arriving to get your permanent resident (PR) card delivered to you. You don’t need to do anything else to get your first PR card.

Change your address instead if you:

  • have an application in progress, and
  • are moving within three weeks or have already moved.


Page details

Date modified: